Big Easy Stables welcomes you with marked trails, spectacular views, and uncompromising service. Our skilled staff is dedicated to surpassing your equestrian expectations in ways that will insure a safe, carefree, thoroughly enjoyable horseback riding experience.
Please contact us for your appointment.
|Detail||1/2 hr||1 hr||2 hr|
|Trail Ride fees||$25.00||$30.00||$50.00|
|Group Trail Rides 3 or more||n/a||$25.00 per person||$40.00 per person|
|Moonlight Rides (Clear, new or full moons Only)||n/a||$50.00||$100.00|
|BBQ Lunch Rides||n/a||$40.00||$55.00|
|Sunset Rides (After 5 o'clock)||$25||$35.00||$55.00|
Petting Zoo: $5 Mini Donkey and Zonkey, Ducks, Pigs, Turkey, Bull, Chicken and Peahen.
Gift Certificates Available.What you'll need to know:
- Helmets are provided and required.
- Long pants, closed toe shoes preferably a boot with heel and smooth sole.
- Sun block and bug spray are encouraged.
- Required Liability Release Waivers. Please read prior to signing.
- Understand your Guide will give you basic instruction before going out on the trails, no matter what level or experience rider, you are responsible for your horse out on the trails mounted and un-mounted.
- We do not allow double riding. Riders under the age of 7 are ineligible to go out on the trails. We encourage beginner riders take lessons prior to trail rides.
- We require that trail rides are done at the walk; trotting and galloping are reserved to advanced level riders taking lessons at Big Easy Stables.
- If you have special requirements, please specify when booking your trail ride, i.e. Weight, height.
- Please Understand: All Activities on these grounds are subject to Equine Inherent Risk Law. By your presence you have indicated that you have accepted the limits of liability resulting from inherent risks of equine activities.